Dedicated Civil Litigation Attorneys Protecting Clients’ Rights And Interests
The outcome of civil litigation can make or break a company, professional individual or organization of any variety. Without the representation of a skilled advocate, a manufacturer may end up paying plaintiffs unjustly, a property owner may be held liable for an exorbitant amount of money or an employer may be forced to hire back an employee who was legally terminated. It is not enough to be convinced that your side of a dispute is correct; you must be prepared to convince a judge, if necessary.
When civil litigation is skillfully executed, great losses can be averted. At O’Malley, Harvey, and Brosnan, LLC, protecting clients’ interests is at the heart of every case. Two of the firm’s attorneys have been selected for Massachusetts Super Lawyers for numerous years, and the team is well-respected among former clients and legal peers alike.
Fighting To Win In A Wide Variety Of Case Types
The firm’s civil litigation docket has included cases such as:
- Defense of manufacturers, vendors and others in products liability claims involving appliances, power tools, auto parts and medications
- Defense in toxic tort claims of companies accused of exposing people to asbestos, dangerous chemicals and other toxic substances
- Representation of employers in harassment, discrimination and wrongful termination complaints
- Representation of fiduciaries in will contests and probate litigation
- Defense of insurers and allegedly liable parties in personal injury cases and other damage claims involving insurance coverage
The list above is just a sampling of the legal challenges falling within the firm’s experience. Time and again, lawyers of the firm have prevailed on behalf of their clients in complex litigation in state and federal courts. With more than 100 combined years of experience, their knowledge base is vast, as demonstrated by impressive case results.
Consult With The Firm’s Versatile And Innovative Litigators
Discuss your legal matter with a sophisticated, highly-skilled trial lawyer. Learn why many previous clients have counted themselves fortunate to have chosen to put O’Malley, Harvey, and Brosnan, LLC, on their sides.
To schedule a consultation, call 617-404-1192 or complete an online inquiry form.